Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions – Great Wall Hero Contest 2020
Last updated: 14 Aug, 2020
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
1. Promoter: Beijing Municipal Culture and Tourism Bureau, Room 1004, Tourism Plaza, #28 Jian Guo Men Wai St., Beijing, China, 100022
2. Entry: The competition is open to those living within the Canada, United States, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Netherlands, Spain, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Austria, Russia, United Arab Emirates, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, India who are aged 18 years or over except employees of Beijing Municipal Culture and Tourism Bureau or any partner/agency connected with this competition, or family of staff working for any of these organizations. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
3. The competition is open for entry from 14 August 2020(Beijing Time) and the closing date for entries is midnight 27 August 2020(Beijing Time). Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for online entries which are not received or delays in receiving or delivering online entries.
4. Prize: Each winner will receive a Beijing goody bag by mail.
5. Selection: All successful entries will be put forward to review and select by Beijing Municipal Culture and Tourism Bureau and appointed influencers in Beijing. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best and record them in order of merit in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
6. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prize awarded.
7. The winner will be notified by email within 30 of days of the announcement of the competition closing date. The winner must confirm that they accept the Prize within 7 days and provide their full postal address for prize delivery. Late responses might not be accepted.
8. Entry is limited to one per person.
9. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-changeable. No cash alternative is available. The Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the competition.
11. Publicity: The winner may be required to sign a release of liability form and may be required to take part in publicity associated with this competition.
12. By entering the competition entrants agree to receive emails and direct messages from Beijing Municipal Culture and Tourism Bureau.
13. Copyright © 2020 Beijing Municipal Culture and Tourism Bureau All Rights Reserved. Beijing Municipal Culture and Tourism Bureau privacy page http://english.visitbeijing.com.cn/
14. Promoter reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions.
15. Jurisdiction: All matters relating thereto are governed solely by the laws of People’s Republic of China, excluding any rules of private international law or the conflict of laws which would lead to the application of any other laws. Any matters relating thereto shall be resolved before the Courts of People’s Republic of China, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those Courts in respect of any such dispute.
16. Hold Harmless: By entering this contest, applicant agrees to indemnify, defends and hold harmless the Beijing Municipal Culture and any prize provider from and against any claims, injuries, damages, losses or suits including attorney fees, arising out of or in connection with the performance of this contest, except for injuries and damages.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBeijingOfficial/