Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions – Great Wall Hero 2022
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
- Promoter: Beijing Municipal Culture and Tourism Bureau, Room 1004, Tourism Plaza, #28 Jian Guo Men Wai St., Beijing, China, 100022
- Entry: The event is open to people who are aged 18 years or over except employees of Beijing Municipal Culture and Tourism Bureau or any partner/agency connected with this event, or family of staff working for any of these organizations. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- The event is open for entry from the official launch day of the event and the closing date for entries is midnight 30 July 2022(Beijing Time). Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for online entries which are not received or delays in receiving or delivering online entries.
- Selection: All successful entries will be put forward to review and select by Beijing Municipal Culture and Tourism Bureau. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best and record them in order of merit in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Entry is limited to one per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this event.
- Publicity: The participants may be required to sign a release of liability form and may be required to take part in publicity associated with this
- By entering the event the participants agree to receive emails and direct messages from Beijing Municipal Culture and Tourism Bureau.
- Copyright © 2022 Beijing Municipal Culture and Tourism Bureau All Rights Reserved. Beijing Municipal Culture and Tourism Bureau privacy page http://english.visitbeijing.com.cn/
- Promoter reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions.
- Jurisdiction: All matters relating thereto are governed solely by the laws of People’s Republic of China, excluding any rules of private international law or the conflict of laws which would lead to the application of any other laws. Any matters relating thereto shall be resolved before the Courts of People’s Republic of China, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the original and exclusive jurisdiction of those Courts in respect of any such dispute.
- Hold Harmless: By entering this event, applicant agrees to indemnify, defends and hold harmless the Beijing Municipal Culture and Tourism Bureau and any prize provider from and against any claims, injuries, damages, losses or suits including attorney fees, arising out of or in connection with the performance of this event, except for injuries and damages.